BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MICROFINANCE
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now urgently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager – Microfinance.
Purpose of the Job
Assist in fundraising the company’s microfinance initiative in Zambia through informed performance reporting, business plan development, publications, and other forms of outreach to deepen and expand microfinance activities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and secure additional sources of capital beyond the traditional donor base (debt and equity) and develop and maintain a database of potential partners.
- Ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness of financial and performance-oriented reports (quantitative and qualitative, financial and social) to headquarters and stakeholders.
- Update the strategic planning process through an annual business plan (outlining financial projections) based on performance analysis
- Through quantitative and qualitative analysis, identify areas of strength and weakness to improve overall performance.
- Monitoring and reporting on the microfinance marketplace in Zambia, including changes to the regulatory environment
- Facilitate the development of similar reporting standards for microfinance programs.
- Facilitate communication and coordination of information to potential donors and investors, as well as other key constituencies, for example central bank, etc.
- Develop other forms of outreach to partners such as publications, website, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance or development, or other related field, MBA preferred
- Strong oral and written English skills required
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, ability to highlight and explain relevant data – require.
- Strong financial analysis skills, ability to choose and calculate relevant performance ratios
- A minimum of 5 years of microfinance experience preferred
- Knowledge of best practice microfinance industry standards – required.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 7th October, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (40)
ACCOUNTANT (Temporal) on April 11, 2023 Temporary
BOOTH CASHIER on December 13, 2022 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on December 13, 2022 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on November 28, 2022 Full Time
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (1) ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – TEMP (1) on August 31, 2022 Full Time Temporary
Finance and Administration Manager on July 21, 2022 Full Time
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR on July 18, 2022 Full Time
Head Of Financial Servicers on July 6, 2022 Full Time
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT on May 6, 2022 Full Time
ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER on May 4, 2022 Full Time