CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) will be responsible for ensuring that the mandate to effectively market and promote Zambia as a tourism destination of choice in Africa. The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will report to the Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the effective marketing and promoting of Zambia’s tourism products to facilitate an increase in both domestic and international arrivals.
- Oversee the effective drafting and implementation of a plan that will make Zambia the MICE destination of choice on the African continent.
- Oversee the effective implementation of all licensing of tourism enterprises to ensure compliance to statutory requirements
- Oversee periodically the development and review of Tourism and Hospitality Standards to make Zambia a more competitive destination
- Oversee the effective corporate communication activities to build and maintain a positive corporate and professional image.
- Oversee the effective procurement and supply of goods, services and works in line with the approved budget, to facilitate their availability, storage and distribution
- Oversee the effective monitoring and evaluation of marketing, standards, and licensing programs to facilitate decision making.
- Ensure the effective management of human, financial and other resources in line with approved budgets and in compliance with regulatory requirements in order to facilitate achievement of objectives that will be set by the board of directors.
Education & Experience
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
- BA in Social Sciences or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Marketing Management or equivalent
- 15 years’ work experience, 6 of which must be at senior management level
- Must be a member of the Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Able to write technical and analytical reports
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Computer literate
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 12th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (97)
Multiple Positions – Kalumbila Community Radio Station on February 6, 2023 Full Time