Security in Partnership
We are looking for a Cost Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills to join our team in Lusaka. You are expected to be detailed oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
Our ideal candidate is confident, professional and meticulous with a keen interest in cost control. Outstanding presentation and report-writing skills are key for the creation of detailed reports that present in-depth cost-analysis for our company and its affiliates.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2 years + of Cost Accounting work experience
- Excellent IT skills and advanced knowledge of excel.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
- Create in-depth cost analysis for our company and its sister companies.
- Production of periodic budget reports and costs forecasts.
- Prepare and complete internal cost controls and audits.
Secama is part of Afrisec Group and offers expert security services across Southern Africa; specializing in safeguarding, tracking and monitoring of assets in transit. We are a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment and pride ourselves on our flexibility, quick responses and personal touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Related Jobs (41)
ACCOUNTANT (Temporal) on April 11, 2023 Temporary
BOOTH CASHIER on December 13, 2022 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on December 13, 2022 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on November 28, 2022 Full Time
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MICROFINANCE on September 29, 2022 Full Time
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (1) ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – TEMP (1) on August 31, 2022 Full Time Temporary
Finance and Administration Manager on July 21, 2022 Full Time
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR on July 18, 2022 Full Time
Head Of Financial Servicers on July 6, 2022 Full Time
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT on May 6, 2022 Full Time