hakespeare Serviced Apartments is enhancing our team by adding a Digital Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Executive.
We are looking for a well-qualified individual to:
- Run our digital online marketing
- Sell to customers face-to-face
- Man reception 12 hours a day, 7:30am – 19:30, 8 out of 14 days, covering 365 days a year with a colleague
- Lead the team on site when more senior people are off duty
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director
Education and Experience:
- You must have grade 12
- You must have a Further Education qualification or degree in either Hospitality or Marketing
- You must have Digital Marketing experience
- Ideally you will have Hospitality Industry experience
- You must have at least 3 years work experience
To apply for this position, you should:
- Only apply if you fulfill all of the requirements
- Only apply before the closing date
- Send 2 emails and 1 attachment only. Please send the 2 emails within 5 minutes of each other
Email 1 you are free to use all the marketing skills at your disposal. Imagine you are marketing Shakespeare Serviced Apartments (our newer name) to me, as a potential customer, via 1 email. You may get details from ShakespeareCourt.com and are free to use photos from the website for this task, if you wish. You may request the opportunity to photograph at Shakespeare Court by visiting, but this is not a requirement. (Do NOT use this as an opportunity to get past the application process; you will be marked down if you do so).
Your email should be headed:
‘your name 1: Your marketing header’
e.g. John Banda 1: Book now – only 3 apartments left on Friday
You may use any marketing tools that you wish, except you may not discount and you may not offer any incentive that will cost the business money to provide.
Email 2 should have the header:
‘your name 2’
e.g. John Banda 2.
Answer the following questions only. Copy the questions into an email and answer them. There should be NO introduction and NO sign off. If you ignore this request you are unlikely to get the job.
1 Why do you want to work at Shakespeare Serviced Apartments and what is it about this role that attracts you? Answer in 220-250 words.
2 What relevant skills and experience do you have that means you will excel in this role? Answer in 220-250 words.
3 Describe a Digital Marketing Campaign you’ve worked on from start to finish. How did you approach the task? How were you successful? How could you have done better? Answer in 470-500 words.
4 Describe your ethical and/or religious approach to life, money and work. Answer in 220-250 words.
5 What area of the city do you live in, how will you get to and from work and how much will it cost you per day?
Please attach only 1 document, your CV, which should have the file name:
‘Your name CV’.
e.g. John Banda CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 30th July, 2021.