JOB OPPORTUNITY: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER will be responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitor and assist in performance management processes
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- The ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Develop training and development program
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3 year’s work experience
- Must be a paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM)
- Knowledge of NAPSA and PAYE
- Good knowledge and understanding of payroll management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-mannered and mature
- Capacity to interact at a higher level
- Familiar with Ms Office packages
- Self-starter and team player
- Organized and ability to multi task.
Click here to apply: https://www.careers-page.com/gozambiajobszm/job/L8943WXR
Related Jobs (98)
PA TO THE CEO (RE-ADVERTISED) on April 13, 2023 Temporary
TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA on April 3, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR on September 6, 2022 Full Time