LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR, for a client in the Mining industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Learning and Development Advisor will be responsible for coordinating and managing the day-to-day requirements of the Learning and Development function.
The role is required to undertake the design, oversight, implementation and evaluation of development programs and activities, as well as to provide specialist advice to staff and leaders in relation to learning and development needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Finance And Administration Manager
- Coordinate all aspects of the organization’s Learning and Development activities which includes:
- Analysis of the company’s objectives and completion of organisational training needs analysis to identify learning and development activities.
- Manage the implementation and delivery of Trident’s Learning and Development activities which includes the annual Corporate Training Calendar, Corporate Induction, e-learning modules, qualification programs and other face-to-face programs.
- Coordination of training logistics such as registrations, training attendance records, facility bookings and catering.
- Coordinate and administer the site’s Learning Management Systems.
- Monitor budget expenditure for learning and development programs, study assistance, soft skills training and e-learning modules.
- Liaise with internal and external training providers.
- Assisting students and lectures on site with all the necessary arrangements
- Assist in the implementation of the key actions from the People and Culture Strategy.
- Maintain all records for learning and development procedures/processes/policies
- Coordinate contracts, procurement processes and service agreements.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with training administration and needs analysis.
- Competent in the use of Learning Management Systems and able to recommend improvements
- where necessary.
- Experience with e-learning content creation tools is desirable.
- HR generalist experience is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the mining industry or other resource industry role desirable.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Arts Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Public Administration,
- Human Resources or related field.
- Valid Zambian driver’s licence
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 17th August 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.