KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit for a Loans Officer for a client a leading Financial Services provider
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for a Loan Officer to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for individuals or for business. You will act as liaison between customers and the financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate sales leads by marketing the company products to individuals and firms, promoting services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assesses competitors by analysing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Grow existing accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Participate in educational opportunities both internal and external
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Maintain and update account records
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending Compliance guidelines
- Compile and submit customer data profiles to relevant officials and authorities.
- Consolidate data from Direct Sales agents
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Relevant 1st degree (finance, accounting, banking and business)
- Relevant work experience
- Customer service skills and experience
- Sales skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good written and verbal Communication skills
- Supervision skills to direct junior staff
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good time management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 30th March, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.