about 1 hour ago
iCare Zambia Limited (T/A ROJO Environmental Management Systems ) is a Copperbelt based Environmental Management & Renewable Energy Company . Established in 2013 in Ndola Zambia, the Company is renowned for streamlined waste Management services incorporating Mobile payment, online management and Handling of Industrial, domestic and hazardous waste.
iCare Zambia Ltd (ROJO EMS) is seeking to recruit Office Administrator (1) to work in Kitwe, Copperbelt Province.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to iCare Zambia Ltd (ROJO EMS) policies
- Create and update records and database
- Support Budgeting and bookkeeping iCare Zambia Ltd (ROJO EMS) Procedures
- Supervise Go-down staff to ensure high quality performance
- Managing phone calls and correspondence
- Track stock of office supplies
- Submit Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports on timely basis
- Proven work experience with 2 years Practical work as a Office Administrator
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate is a most,
- Diploma in Business Management, Additional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Competency in Microsoft applications i.e Word & Excel. Advanced level
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in People management
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal )
Interested applicants are advised to send detailed CV and recommendation letter(s) to support application either by hand delivered Or all email applications must be addressed to the iCare Headquarters: All document attachments should be combined in not more than One Attachment.
The Managing Director,
iCare Zambia Limited (ROJO EMS),
31 Dec 15:34
Email applications to