KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. Operations Manager, for a client in the water distribution industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Purpose of the job is to plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the organization
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and manage the day-to-day business of the various business units and ensure they are performing optimally.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures for assigned business units
- Ensure operations runbook always reflect current operating procedures on any given day
- Work closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the company are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices
- Identify training opportunities and implement company-wide training programs at the individual, departmental and corporate level.
- Acts as the first point of escalation for all issues before it gets to manager.
- Work with manager to define KPIs for employees and perform quarterly reviews for each employee
- Define, oversee and report weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics to upper-level management.
- Identify trends and assess opportunities to expand, improve processes and execution.
- Establish and maintain credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Stay up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology
- Assist in recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling and disciplining of employees
- Work closely with Chief Servant and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Other roles as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent overall project management experience or Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.
- Possess the following skills: Leadership, Conflict Management, Business Negotiation, Decision-Making, People Management, Dependable, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Budget Development, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills, Planning
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 20th July 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.