KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced OPERATIONS MANAGER for a client one of the biggest Franchise brands in the world.
Purpose of the Job
To ensure the Brand Integrity is never compromised, that there is continued growth, and that the adherence to the brand SOP’s and Intellectual Property are Non-Negotiable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all their Skills Trainers/ Compliance Officers are performing to their Job Description.
- To continually evaluate the performance of their Skills Trainers/Compliance Officers with them.
- Ensure all stores are adhering to and implementing the Brand SOPs
- Making sure the brand integrity is always maintained
- Ensure all staff are brand certified
- Ensure all products and procedures are according to the brand spec and hold Operations and Central Kitchen accountable for deviations.
- Ensure the stores are achieving the set financial targets and customer
- Through the Training and Franchising Exec, ensure periodic Mystery Dinner evaluations are done and corrective action is taken.
- Ensure external suppliers are complying with agreed product specs.
- Identify trends and challenges within the brand, area or specific stores and advise corrective action.
- Carry out periodic store management assessments to ensure the right type of Managers is in place.
- Monitor and advise on corrective action for customer complaints in liaison with Operations.
- Ensure successful implementation of new products and monitoring performance thereof
- Ensure successful opening of all new stores
- Ensure and report on Compliance audits for all stores on a monthly basis
- Ensure all action lists are actioned accordingly in liaison with Operations
- Carry out training needs analysis through the customer feedback forums and brand evaluations
- Monitor competitor activities and advise counter strategies in liaison with Marketing
- Produce respective periodic training and compliance reports as per agreed timelines
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing degree or related field MSc/MA will be a plus
- Proven Track record in a reputable Quick Service Restaurants/Casual Dining environment of not less than 7 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of all the Brands’ systems, processes and procedures are a must.
- Professional objective judgement and discretion
- Analytical skills
- High level of integrity
- Coaching/ Leading and Mentoring skills, to their Skills Trainers/ Compliance Officers.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Should be well organised, passionate and energetic.
- A flexible team player with an ability to work successfully in a matrix reporting environment.
- Be self-driven and proactive.
- Show management Skills in dealing with the Country Operational Staff.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 23rd February, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (113)
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
TOURISM PROMOTIONS OFFICER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
TOURISM PROMOTIONS MANAGER (2) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time