KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced PERSONAL ASSISTANT for a client, one of the leading florists in Zambia.
Purpose of the Job
The Personal Assistant will provide both administrative and general management support in a one-on-one working relationship and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO’s Office. The Personal Assistant will also serve as a liaison to clients, suppliers, and partners; professionally organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To organise and administer the office of the CEO and coordinate delegation of functions and assignments by the CEO to other staff.
- Maintain good customer care relationships with external and internal customers/stakeholders.
- Serve as a link between the CEO’s office and other Departments/Units by effectively keeping communication lines open.
- Always maintain confidentiality.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with electronic and hard copy correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO/Executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences and hosting commitments.
- Remind the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases, social media and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, partners and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Carrying out miscellaneous tasks to support CEO, which will vary according to the focus of activity.
- Carrying out projects, e.g. completing detailed research (to ensure that the business is being run properly and is active in the industry.)
- Grade 12 with five “O” levels including English.
- Proficiency in English
- Previous experience or exposure in the Media and events industry will be an added advantage.
- Personal Secretary’s Certificate with Shorthand speed of at least 100WPM and Typing 55/65 WPM.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must have good personal organisation skills.
- Have the ability to produce high-quality documents
- Highly developed customer relations skills
- Maturity and ability to work under pressure
- Must be innovative and creative.
- Proven work experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
- A member of the Professional Secretaries Association added an advantage.
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to make and apply routine decisions in accordance with policies and procedures
- Sound judgement and analytical mind
- He/ She must have the ability to relate well with clients and management and use interpersonal skills to achieve desired secretarial objectives.
- Ability to cope with change and deal with routine matters as Personal Assistant to the CEO.
- Must have the ability to always focus on achieving results.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and members of staff.
- Accuracy and speed
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 26st February, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.