Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
SIMZ Hospitality and Business Solutions is a hospitality consultancy company with highly qualified and professional executive consultants with over 20 years’ experience in the hospitality business industry. We offer the following among other services to our clients across the country:
- Hospitality Operation and Consulting (HOC)
- Training and Skills Development (TSD)
- Business Market Research (BMR)
- Hospitality Search Recruitment
- Hospitality Coaching and Promotion Advisory
- Asset & Revenue Performance Management
In order to serve our clients better we are looking for a vibrant and suitable receptionist.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deal with inquiries on telephone
- Welcome and greet guests, clients, visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, appointments and conference calls, handle meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Respond to requests for information from clients.
- Provide courteous, accurate and thorough phone coverage
- Coordinates with other staff to ensure a safe and aesthetically pleasing environment
- Other special projects as requested by Senior Consultants or Managing Director
- Assist in the administration of the company
- Diploma or equivalent work experience in customer service or administrative support.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people at all level
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to punctuality
- Prior experience answering multi-line phones in an office environment is an added advantage
- Advanced computer skills including, but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and internet research.
- Appropriate software proficiency
- Good typing ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Proven ability to be solutions-oriented and resourceful
- Knowledge of the hospitality and tourism industry an advantage
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should submit their application letters and Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees and a daytime telephone number not later than Monday 31st August 2020.
The application must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to: The Deputy Managing Director
Related Jobs (98)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER on April 19, 2023 Full Time
PA TO THE CEO (RE-ADVERTISED) on April 13, 2023 Temporary
TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA on April 3, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time