KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced Records and Administrative Assistant Our client, a leader in the Banking Industry
Purpose of the Job
The Records and Administrative Assistant is part of the Branch’s support or Administration support staff and therefore acts as a liaison between the Branch Management and other staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures branch premises are maintained in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Ensures that branch surrounds are kept tidy and clean.
- Liaises with people hired to clean the bank so as to keep the surroundings and interiors clean and ambient.
- Delivers/collects/posts mail/documents.
- Batches and secures of vouchers, journals, reports and other documents.
- Retrieves Specimen cards and renders logistical support in delivering vouchers for authentication and other vital records and payment within the branch.
- Ensures that there is adequate supply of stationery, refreshments, sanitary and cleaning materials and all other logistical requirements for the branch.
- Files and retrieves of files and documents as directed.
- Generally, provides administrative support to all staff at the branch.
- Provides refreshments to superiors and visitors as requested.
- Ensures disposal of garbage and other undesirable extras from the branch premises.
- Locks and opens the branch premises after and before the bank opens doors to clients.
- Executes principal accountabilities in accordance with Branch procedures, Policies and manuals.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the superiors from time to time.
- Grade 12 or better and Diploma in any relevant field or better.
- Good communications skills – both written or verbal
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by/before 31st January 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.