URGENT JOB OPPORTUNITY
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. RELIF CLERK, for a client. BASED IN LIVINGSTONE
Purpose of the Job
Performs administrative and clerical duties including relief assignments in Public Works for vacation, sick leave, and workload relief.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assumes duties of other clerical positions such as Public Works Clerk, Underground Services Clerk, Finance Clerk, Safety Clerk and PW Data Entry Clerk for relief purposes.
- Performs clerical duties including: taking and transcribing minutes, data entry, typing articles, forms, letters, routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, tabulations and other material from rough draft copy and previously prepared data.
- Provides in-person/over the phone reception services for the division, including answering routine inquiries, providing general information to the public regarding divisional programs, policies and work activities, assessing calls to determine priority, triaging to the appropriate section and documenting service calls.
- Creates, updates and closes Tempest Calls For Service (CFS), forwards complaints and service requests in a timely manner to the appropriate Section and initiates’ related work orders. Runs reports on outstanding CFS for section review.
- Assists in the maintenance of divisional email boxes and responds to and forwards email inquiries as required.
- Prints, scans, reads/interprets GIS Maps and Service Plates
- Conducts safety related man-checks
- Sorts, collates, checks, enters and processes a variety of office records such as accounts payable/receivable, data processing information, time sheets, delivery slips, invoices and forms
- Costs out invoices by purchase order and confirms authorization. If necessary, contacts vendor to request or confirm pricing. Enters data and forwards invoices to Purchasing Services.
- Performs BC One and underground service checks prior to excavation. Maintains a list of checks and informs Supervisor of the results.
- During emergency situations, provides sections with customer service and clerical support (including after-hours) as required.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Grade 12 or equivalent plus a one-year certificate in office practices.
- Occupational First Aid Certificate Level 2 as required
- One year experience in a business or municipal office environment, including experience dealing with the public.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Keyboarding speed of 50 wpm.
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 5th June 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.