SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER. You will be expected to grow the business, struck a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to Operations Manager with a dotted line to Executive Director
- At least sign up One (1) client per month while maintaining a healthy pipeline at all times
- Maintain consistent client engagements and take interest to ensure collection process on Debt files assigned are on course
- Ensure, in collaboration with the respective Client Account handler that monthly client update meetings are held
- Assist with implementation of strategic recovery plans, ensuring they are in alignment with FAST DEBT Strategic objectives
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve Collections Account Managers’ productivity
- Monitor Collections campaigns, schedules and strategies using reports that include but are not limited to FDM reports, dialer schedules, desk builds and company/client work standards to ensure maximum efficiency based on product needs. The reports will also be used to monitor data integrity and to address any areas of opportunity / Concern with the team.
- Implement strategic Plans and introduce New services and products as agreed in the strategic planning session
- Review and provide guidelines and best practices for maintaining collections competitive edge
- Develop and maintain strategy that continuously ensures client satisfaction
- Analyze and respond to changing market conditions by designing new ways of doing business
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately per company policy.
- Assist to train staff on Business development techniques
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
- Responsible for establishing new Stations in various Provinces
- To manage and / or participate in any assignment / activity as may be assigned by FAST DEBT Management
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in Business Development and Credit Management.
- Valid Professional Membership with an Accounting Body
- Exceptional ability to engage clients and sign up for business
- Experience in drafting business proposals
- Business administration and Marketing
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 15th February, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (118)
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER on September 14, 2022 Full Time
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR on September 6, 2022 Full Time
Operations Administrator on August 16, 2022 Full Time