POSITION: SALES CONSULTANT -1 VACANCY Contract Basis
JOB INTENT: Support Hitachi by providing a superior level of sales in Zambia in a cost-effective
manner, for achievement of sales targets and Hitachi business goals.
REPORTS TO: Regional Business Development Manager
- Implement Sales Plan & objectives
- Objectives reviewed and updated annually
- Accurate Monthly reports to Management sent on time
- Implements Rental, Used and Sullair Sale strategy in line with company objectives
- Carry out sales and negotiations of New, used, rental equipment., establish market dominance for Sullair range of equipment
- Profitable equipment sales results achieved through exploring new markets and knowledge development.
- Profitable rental deals are established with relevant risk mitigation; used equipment is obtained and targeted to correct market users.
- Sales administration function well managed for operational performance reporting, streamlined processes and systems wherever possible, senior management well advised on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Sales and Marketing plans well Implemented covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Zambia.
- Service side of the business fully aware of customer sales to make sure there
is coverage for the new equipment
- Annual marketing plan Implemented specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales activities and sales promotion program plans.
- Sales activities undertaken in accordance with the guidelines of HCMZ Code of Conduct.
- Monthly Sales and Marketing reports compiled accurately and submitted to Management on a timely basis
- Maintain and enhance Customer relations
- Sales work procedures reviewed in time with the requisite standards to ensure that suitability, effectiveness, applicability and relevance is maintained, Work Closely with Service Department to ensure after sales service is a seamless transition
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- 4-5 years’ work experience Sales
- Knowledge of Air power products (Portable and Stationary Air Compressors)
- Member of Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Proficient in computer (Excel, word and power point)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co;
Ltd. KK International Airport road plot
2350/M P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; email@example.com
The closing date for applicants is Friday, 20th August, 2021.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be