JOB OPPORTUNITY: STOCK CONTROLLER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit STOCK AND CONTROLLER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The STOCK CONTROLLER will be responsible for maintaining and managing stock controlling, maintaining budgets and account related records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with day-to-day operations of technology applications and equipment
- Develop, implement and maintain inventory controls systems
- Maintain Accurate inventories of finished goods and maintain up to date records
- Provide desk-side assistance in resolving technology support issues
- Maintain and manage POS system and stock controlling
- Assist with the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses as assigned.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedure
- Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies
- Process payroll and reports
- Rotating Daily, Weekly and monthly audits of inventories
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Cash handling functions, Bank and cash reconciliation.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting program.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ work experience with previous accounting Office experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
SALARY RANGE: K3,500-K4,500 Gross.
Method of Application