- To receive the materials ordered by the purchase department
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- To stock the materials received from vendors properly as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
- To ensure proper stocking of materials by using appropriate method of care and preservation to avoid any damage and loss.
- To ensure a smooth issue of materials to the issue department.
- To ensure accurate accounting of the materials receiver and issued.
- To ensure a favorable working atmosphere is maintained for the personnel working in the store.
- To ensure proper safety measures are taken for the safety of the store building, materials in the store and the men working in the store.
- To ensure that the store is always maintained up to date in all respects in a presentable condition
Diploma/ Certificate in Purchasing and Supply/or Related Field
2+ Years of Working experience
Good communication skills
Good Command of Microsoft office packages