Kindly note that this is URGENT recruitment.
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRY TERRITORY MANAGER for a client, one of the biggest Oil Marketing Companies in the world.
Purpose of the Job
To be responsible and accountable for all the Bulk fuel business, sales and credit management, to conduct a market survey or competitor analysis, provide value additions to the B2B customers and health, safety and environmental issues pertaining to product use and storage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the fuel business achieves potential sales volumes in the region, correct pricing, profitability and business growth in the allocated territory in accordance with pre-determined marketing policies in the Commercial functions.
- Ensure the implementation and continuity of the fuel strategy or business model.ie Controls overall credit position in accordance with the plan for the Area by customer. Makes regular collection calls, coordinates with operations on supplies, prepares delinquent reports, account reconciliation’s, analysis of statements of accounts, commercial customer’s profitability analysis, and completion of TAR reports and makes recommendations on credit limit revisions.
- Plans workload to achieve maximum efficiency maintains all company documentation current. Prepares territory’s marketing objectives for inclusion in company’s objectives, analysis of sales records by keeping records of potential accounts and adherence to the company conducting regular commercial customer’s meetings. Conduct competitor analysis to fully understand business dynamics and identify opportunities
- Prepares Asset Verification Forms for signatures by Commercial customers, and ensures replacement and maintenance of company-owned equipment. Initiates proposals for marketing projects for the company’s approval. Prepares reports of calls on a daily basis. Keeps informed of Commercial Agreements terms and duration.
- Implement, uphold and sustain high safety standards in the portfolio operations in line with the Company Energy safety standard.
- Attends to other functions not covered above by co-ordinating supplies, liaising maintenance jobs, attending Commercial meetings, courses, undertakes other duties as assigned by Marketing & Operations Manager.
- Participate and manage events to market the company brand and products, Maintain professional relationships with clients, and other external contacts and colleagues.
- University degree in a Technical or Commercial field
- Specialized knowledge: Must have Marketing and Sales experience
- Skills: High levels of Analytical, Negotiation and Communication skills, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills.
- Abilities: Ability to work independently and ability to make wise decisions on the spot.
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Self-driven with excellent initiative; able to work with minimum supervision.
- Professional Certification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 years’ sales and marketing experience with demonstrated achievements of success in fuel or petroleum products.
- Understanding the oil industry dynamics, Business & Competitors
- Analytical skills, formulating Strategies & Plans
- Retail Economics
- Project and priority management
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Leadership and coaching ability: able to motivate, coach & develop
- Working with teams
- Well organized and attention to details
Travel by car 70% of the time. Travels during after-hours or meetings are occasionally experienced.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by/before 3 March 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.