KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country now is actively looking to recruit an experienced Admin/Procurement Assistant for a client, a leading Supplier of Medical Products.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies/inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Coordinate all courier and delivery services.
- Sourcing of quotations and procurement of items
- Liaise with suppliers regarding price, product availability, delivery terms and payment process
- Ensure that all procurement is done according to internal policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents
- Sending of order confirmations to clients
- Management of stores including issuing and receiving of stocks
- Ensure that expiry dates are recorded and constantly monitored
- Ensure goods dispatched are correct in terms of quantity and specifications and ensure proof of delivery is sent to clients
- Management of Pending Orders Schedule
- Ensure Purchase Requests are sent to Finance
- Prepare and share Purchase Orders with suppliers
- Any other duties as required by management
- School Leaving Certificate (Grade 12).
- Degree in Business Administration, Procurement, or related field
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/procurement role
- Sales experience will be an added advantage
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic
- Innovativeness and initiative
- Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by/before 17th December 2021 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (100)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER on April 19, 2023 Full Time
PA TO THE CEO (RE-ADVERTISED) on April 13, 2023 Temporary
TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA on April 3, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time