CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER for a client in the medical Insurance Industry.
Purpose of the Job
To facilitate retention of clients by ensuring excellent service provision by Health Care Providers and the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement systems that ensure excellent service provision to existing and future clients;
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems for Health Care Providers (HCPs) with regard to quality of services provided to company clients;
- Develop and implement systems for ensuring timely verification and processing of medical bills from HCPs, containment of medical costs and accounting for client funds;
- Market and sell additional/new products to existing clients to help expand service provision and customer satisfaction;
- Prepare and submit client and internal reports in a timely manner;
- Contribute to continuous development of the Company brand, new products and services to help increase revenue base
- Ensure effective supervision and development of subordinates;
- Undertake management and administrative responsibilities for the department and at company level
- Master’s Degree in in business administration, health systems management or a related field
- 8 years of successful previous experience in customer services in health or insurance sector
- Committed to continuous professional development (CPD)
- Member of relevant professional body
- Self-management and motivation with excellent planning, organising and problem-solving skills
- Enterprising, creative, Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Effective leadership and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent customer services skills
- Good knowledge of health and insurance systems
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 1st August 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (115)
Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager on July 19, 2022 Full Time