JOB OPPORTUNITY: DISPATCHER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit A DISPATCHER in the Cement Manufacturing industry
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The DISPATCHER will be responsible for providing support for the implementation of MLL’s dispatch policies and processes by participating in coordinating movement of cement products and/ or materials between the Plant and approved areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account for all products for dispatch and ensure the accurate and relevant order is done for clients.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for dispatch orders.
- Ensure that suppliers and vendors orders are prepared timely and accurately.
- Prepare reports on issues that may be raised by suppliers and vendors.
- Ensure addresses for orders are accurate and correct for dispatch.
- Arrange for the relevant mode of transport for the dispatch of orders.
- Liaise with Warehouse of any orders prepared for supplies.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Production Manager
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
Education & Experience
- Diploma or Certificate in Logistics and Transport
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of MLL’s product and service offerings
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
Method of Application