TOURISM PROMOTIONS OFFICER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit TOURISM PROMOTIONS OFFICER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The TOURISM PROMOTIONS OFFICER will be responsible for Reporting to the Tourism Promotions Manager – Livingstone, the Tourism Promotions Officer is responsible for undertaking the marketing and promotion of Zambia’s business-related tourism products to facilitate increase in domestic tourist arrivals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertakes effectively the formulating and implementation of marketing plans to facilitate increase in tourists’ arrivals.
- Undertakes regularly the conduct of research on tourism marketing and related matters to facilitate decision making.
- Undertakes periodically tourism promotion programs to increase awareness and visibility in the source markets.
- Undertakes periodically the maintenance of the tourism database to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information for decision making
- Undertakes effectively the implementation of performance management to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
Education & Experience
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Marketing or equivalent
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Able to write technical and analytical reports
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 12th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.